IPTV Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
IPTV Forum

Premium IPTV Servers Live Streaming & VoD

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

you have problem tell my on thyz post

+6
mcrenas
harrybo
netmasterr
vstrom
aboulafia2004
Admin
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
harrybo

you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer Oct 27, 2010 11:51 am

hi could anyone help im just wondering which of the 8 clines that i was sent have sky uk hd on? im just tying to make it stable and find the quickest ping can any one help thanks. ps im in the uk
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mcrenas

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 am

HAVE EMAIL YOU 3 DAYS AGO FOR RETURNING MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAPPY NOVA.. YOU HAVE NOT RESPOND! I DON'T CARE TO 'WHAITE' What a Face FOR CARD.. TAKE CARE OF THIS ASAP.
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu Oct 28, 2010 12:33 pm

mcrenas a écrit:
HAVE EMAIL YOU 3 DAYS AGO FOR RETURNING MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAPPY NOVA.. YOU HAVE NOT RESPOND! I DON'T CARE TO 'WHAITE' What a Face FOR CARD.. TAKE CARE OF THIS ASAP.

send my pm now am whaite you
https://iptv.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 pm

ok nova card now add on server all ok cheers cheers cheers
Satonline

MessageSujet: Sky It Cinema / Sport   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam Nov 06, 2010 8:51 am

Hi

your server is very good for the most channel. also the support is very good.

I've some freezes on some Sky it channels (all cinema channels, all sky sport channels). I tried your priority list, buth didn't help.

Can you help me?

Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam Nov 06, 2010 9:07 am

ok i make fix problem on cinema and sport sky it

but frez not big juste aftair 10 min = 1 frez
Satonline

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam Nov 06, 2010 9:09 am

thx.

on cinema now the frez are all 20-30 seconds... on sky sport 1 ,2 ,3 (+ HD) all 40 sec...
X-I2ated

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer Juin 01, 2011 6:32 am

Hi,

I have freezers on all Channels. Can you pls help me. It is impossible to watch proberly.

pwozniak

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar Aoû 23, 2011 6:34 am

There are les and less servers working at the beginning I had 7 and now only 2 works as they can ! Is there an issue to this problem ?

Thx...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post - Page 2 Icon_minitime

you have problem tell my on thyz post
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2