IPTV Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
IPTV Forum

Premium IPTV Servers Live Streaming & VoD

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

you have problem tell my on thyz post

+6
mcrenas
harrybo
netmasterr
vstrom
aboulafia2004
Admin
10 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin

you have problem tell my on thyz post Empty
MessageSujet: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Sep 25, 2010 1:54 pm

whate your problem tell my

for all client welcome Question Question
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://iptv.forumotion.net
aboulafia2004

MessageSujet: test lines but not test!!   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 03, 2010 11:34 am

You send me your test lines at aboulafia2004@mycosmos.gr but they went to my junk mail folder, and i realised that almost 27 hours later, so i believe that the lines were inactive by that time. So i send an e-mail to ask for another test day and a question about the lines themselves.
Can i have another chance to test your services?
I think you can check from your log files that i didn't use your server at all.
Thanks.
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am

ok test send on aboulafia2004@mycosmos.gr

Wink
aboulafia2004

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks
I aappreciate that.
aboulafia2004

MessageSujet: test ok.   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeLun Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi mate,
I tested your services and i have to tell you 2 things i've spotted during the test last night and the noon.
First and foremost, i couldn't open all channels on nova gr + cy.
Novacinema1 (both gr + cy ), novasports1 (both gr + cy ) and most of the greek analogue channels (like Alpha tv, mega, ET1, ET3, STAR) they just don't open despite my efforts (reset the box etc...)
The second problem was the slow descrambling time, when i zapping through channels, was taken some times almost a minute to open a channel, with a mean time of 10 - 15 sec. But after that the picture was stable without freeze.
Is those problems because the lines was for test, or thats the case and after buying a subscription i will deal with those problems all the time?
Basically the more annoying is the firts one, because most of the greek soccer games are on novasports1, so if i don't see that channel i lose my primary reason for the subscription. Im waiting for your answer.
Thnx again.
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeLun Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm

ok nova now open on ney system irdeto 0604

for conecte card on shering ned all programe and 1 card open just 3 chanelll

ihave card nova but open 3 sid 3 chanell

am add ney card on system for add all chanel nova

ok for worked slow system zeta card irdeto slow on cccam

now nova add all HD and ataque shering and card very slow on shering

Embarassed
[b][i]
vstrom

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeMar Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

I have test the server and i can say some where i find in dm.
1 After i ask from admin and he send me some files for cccam and the nova package open faster.
2 I try many images,the better one was pli maxvar and ONLY 2.13 cccam,more stable than all the others.
3 In all serves the "analog" channels from nova take 8-12 seconds to open.
4 And finally one suggestion,if server run under linux some restarts in 11 cet, 17 cet, and 3 cet,it will help very much to defrag the server.
5 The after sales support is great,finally a server who respect the customers of him.
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeMer Oct 06, 2010 5:39 am

tanx my frend

I love you vstrom I love you

alll client my frend
netmasterr

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeMar Oct 12, 2010 12:27 pm

your server is good but Kabel Deutschland (DVB-C)[tunneled Nagra]
doesn't work here. (DVB-C Kabel Deutschland)

Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeMer Oct 13, 2010 6:53 am

tanx i will chaik Razz
harrybo

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 16, 2010 6:20 am

hi i tested your line and it was great so i sent 50 euro to and i have had know clines sent to me please could you help Sad
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 16, 2010 6:32 am

harrybo a écrit:
hi i tested your line and it was great so i sent 50 euro to and i have had know clines sent to me please could you help Sad

harybo send my email on my gmail

am replay all time

cccamadrianoo@gmail.com
harrybo

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 16, 2010 7:19 am

hi the clines sent wont let me log in please could you help
vstrom

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 16, 2010 9:45 am

Hi,Nova package freeze very much.It stuck every 30 min for 1-3 minutes and sometimes for 30 minutes.And that it do it in all channels.It is not only in my c line but in all i have buy (10) has the same problem excactly the same time with me.Please check it.
Regards
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 16, 2010 10:52 am

nova have problem now iknow

am ned just 24h am fix problem
vstrom

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Ok.
Thanks for the quick response. cheers
vstrom

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 17, 2010 7:39 am

Until now the nova package run great,keep the good work. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 17, 2010 7:44 am

am whaite my ney card nova to add o server for more stabl watched
vstrom

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Admin a écrit:
am whaite my ney card nova to add o server for more stabl watched

Smile Smile
harrybo

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeMar Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

hi could you have a check on sky uk as it freezing and jerking all the time thanks
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeMar Oct 19, 2010 3:21 pm

yes iknow poblem on server whaite fixed on 3h tanx
mcrenas

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 23, 2010 9:06 am

hey man

have sent you email also but i gor no response.. what is up with nova? constant freezes that makes it almost unwatchable. also the ecms are veeery high.. plz fix this as soon as you can... many important matches this weekend..
vstrom

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeSam Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

Thats true,nova freezes to death today.Take a look.All the other packets work very well,only in nova is the problem
clouca

MessageSujet: nova problem   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

nova has problem today.. what's happened?
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitimeDim Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

ney card nova cooming soon tanx for whaite I love you I love you I love you I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: you have problem tell my on thyz post   you have problem tell my on thyz post Icon_minitime

you have problem tell my on thyz post
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant